Thursday, July 12, 2007

Do you have a friend who is ALWAYS wrong? I have...

Do you have a friend who is ALWAYS wrong?



I have had a few of these people in my life. When you first meet them you think its you. Bus no. It becomes clear that it is definitely them! They give you completely random incorrect facts to feast on throughout a random evening.



The weird thing is that they are always completely wrong! Not even close to right and thanks to the pen and paper I keep in my purse, google assures me hours later that it is in fact them and not me. And by the way, Gene Wilder was not a writer on Frasier!



The most remarkable thing is that I do this. That's how I recognize it. If I'm telling someone about an article I read or something I heard from a "reputable source" I will spice it up a bit it the crowd gets bored.



Some of my stories sound something like this:



So I was out fishing and then I caught this huge fish ... and then it flopped around a lot ... and then it IMMEDIATELY CAUGHT FIRE AND STARTED SPEAKING SOME ASIAN LANGUAGE ....



Anyway. Check Wikipedia, that's all I'm sayin.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment