Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Whore of Charm School

Brook has been named "The Whore of Charm School", but in her defense she just likes "to fuck." I do think Brook is promiscuous but the competition in this episode was to determine which male from a group of 6 was the "urban renaissance man." Her strategy was not off and it was unjust for her to be expelled.

Layleen was excited about this challenge because it was a good match for her skill set. "I know I'm going to be great at this because I started stripping when I was 17, and I know how to read people. That's what I do for a living. This is my forté." She actually said this!

I also love Becky or "Buck Wild." Last night when describing Brooke she said: "If it look like a ho, it smell like a ho, and it taste like a ho, its prolly a ho"

This reminds me of when Brenda caught Kelly out with Dillon and used the same line but replaced ho with duck. But essentially everything else is the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment